Saturday 7 April 2012

New jewellery

The last couple of months I have been developing some new products to expand on my existing jewellery ranges, and all in time for the British Craft Trade Fair in Harrogate next weekend.  I am currently busy getting ready for the show which opens on Sunday 15th and runs until Tuesday 17th April.

Therefore this is a rather brief weekly post as I have to get back to making!  I thought it would be nice to give a sneak preview to one product that I will be unveiling, the new 'Molecule/Agate' (name to be confirmed!) pins.  The inspiration for this pattern came from my 'Eye Candy' blown pieces, which were originally inspired by a piece of cut and polished agate.  It has taken quite a bit of experimenting to come up with 5 colour combinations that I feel work best.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete