Wednesday 18 April 2012

British Craft Trade Fair

I have just finished three days of showing my work at the British Craft Trade Fair in Harrogate.  My main focus was to showcase my ranges of lampworked jewellery so I designed what I thought would be a simple and very eye-catching display using wall paper and foam board to wall mount jewellery pieces to the wall, and thankfully it work!!  I had a lot of people looking at the work and many interested shops.


My boyfriend, potter Adam Frew, was exhibiting his lovely functional and also more loose one-off pots beside me.


It was well worth doing the show, and a lovely chance to spend time in Harrogate which has much to offer, particularly the 'Imperial' chinese restaurant and also the 'Blues Bar' where every night there is live music and usually very good, if not a bit quirky but always entertaining!!

2 comments:

  1. It was lovely too see you at BCTF. Glad to know you enjoyed Harrogate. xm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Makiko! Thanks for the great mention from your blog, glad to see the birds up there!!

      Delete